1. Kim Kardashian shared this photo of herself on Instagram two days ago, telling followers she was reminiscing about her “skinny days”.
She posted the image alongside the caption: “Throwback to a few years ago #SkinnyDays #OnTheTreadmillRightNOW.”
2. A lot of followers were quick to point out that Kim’s body is bound to be different since having a baby, and also that she still looks as amazing.
3. However, it wasn’t long before Kim was accused of altering the Instagram image.
4. We’ve found the image, which was taken at E!’s 20th birthday celebrations back in 2010.
It appears that the image has been flipped around for the post on Kim’s Instagram page, and there are a few subtle differences.
5. When the image is reversed, as it appears on the Instagram page, the differences are clearer. The image from the photo agency is on the left, and Kim’s Instagram snap is on the right.
6. Let’s take a closer look. The areas that look different in Kim’s Instagram photo have been circled.
It appears that Kim’s breast and nose have been reshaped, her waist pulled in, her arm ever so slightly slimmed down and a bruise on her leg removed. But most weirdly of all, the zip down the back of her dress has been removed too, which would suggest that the image has been retouched.
7. It’s unclear whether Kim altered the image herself or whether she just grabbed an edited version from the internet.
Either way, the photo has clearly been retouched and it’s not the first time Kim has been accused of altering her Instagram photos.
A spokesman for Kim Kardashian has been contacted for comment.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈