1. Now, don’t get us wrong, Khloe Kardashian has always been gorgeous. Here she is back in 2008.
2. But recently, she has turned into a bona fide mega babe. Just LOOK at her.
4. Her transformation into a complete GODDESS began around nine months ago, when her marriage to basketball player Lamar Odom started to crumble.
To prove that she is the queen of the “break-over”, Khloe hit the gym, changed her hair, and generally showed Odom exactly what he was missing.
5. Here she is in October 2013. Admire her shiny hair, admire her abs. Go on.
6. Oh, just rocking some seriously sexy thigh-high boots and perfectly curled hair and massively outshining her sisters.
7. ERR… WOW.
8. Let’s look a bit closer at her gorgeous face and flawless hair.
9. By February 2014, Khloe had filed for divorce from Odom and was looking this hot.
10. This was just a casual appearance at the Oscars where she demonstrated what an actual perfect body looks like.
11. Just a few weeks later she literally looked better than most people have ever looked in their entire lives.
12. Then the new season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians started and she looked incredible there too.
13. Oh hey Khloe, mind if we just girl-crush all over your hair?
14. Sorry Kim, didn’t notice your boobs there because Khloe.
15. In May Khloe attended Kimye’s pre-wedding celebrations in Paris, a city she’d hoped to visit for the first time with Odom. Did she mope about in PJs? Obvs not. She looked like this:
17. As did her smouldering stare.
18. Then she strutted around looking like this and made us question our sexuality and all that we know.
19. So congratulations, Khloe…
20. We are officially worshiping you.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›