1. This is Beyoncé and her superhuman mane. You might be familiar with them.
2. Beyoncé is good at a lot of things. Singing. Song-writing. Generally being a total goddess.
3. But the reason she was really put on this earth was to allow us, devoted followers, to witness perfect hair-flicking.
4. She doesn’t need to go all out with the hair flicks all the time.
9. (Some might say, unprecedented levels of sass.)
12. The hair-flicking will probably make you experience emotions you’ve never felt before.
16. It’ll make you question how it’s actually humanly possible for someone to flick their hair THIS WELL.
18. It’ll make you wonder whether it’s possible to MARRY someone’s hair.
19. We all seriously need to get our shit together and learn how to do this.
21. And worship Queen Bey and her glorious locks.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›