1. This is Beyoncé and her superhuman mane. You might be familiar with them.
2. Beyoncé is good at a lot of things. Singing. Song-writing. Generally being a total goddess.
3. But the reason she was really put on this earth was to allow us, devoted followers, to witness perfect hair-flicking.
4. She doesn’t need to go all out with the hair flicks all the time.
12. The hair-flicking will probably make you experience emotions you’ve never felt before.
16. It’ll make you question how it’s actually humanly possible for someone to flick their hair THIS WELL.
18. It’ll make you wonder whether it’s possible to MARRY someone’s hair.
19. We all seriously need to get our shit together and learn how to do this.
Ellie Woodward is a UK celebrity reporter for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›