1. Ariana Grande lashed out on Instagram after one user used a homophobic slur against her brother Frankie, who is currently starring on Big Brother in the US.
Frankie recently revealed to the rest of his housemates that he is Ariana’s brother, and it has opened him up to online abuse. Ariana noticed that someone had commented under a photo of Frankie on Instagram calling him: “That homo”.
2. It wasn’t long before Ariana waded in to defend her brother, directly mentioning the troll in question.
She said: “That ‘homo’ is the fiercest, most incredible, funniest, most intelligent, kind hearted and most LOVED person on the face of the planet! he also cleaned up his game and told the truth to everybody in the house WHICH by the way, nobody else on the show has done. so i don’t give a flying fuck if or when he comes home!!! he is incredible and i am SO proud!!!! oh and also ‘that homo’ gets more ass than you’ll ever get in your life. k miss thing?”
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.