Going on holiday is serious business when you’re a celebrity.
It’s not enough to just lie on a sun-lounger, drink cocktails and, you know, relax like anybody else.
In fact, some celebrities have openly admitted to ‘setting up’ paparazzi photos when they go away. And if they do do this, there are some important rules to follow to make the images as attractive as possible.
1. It’s important to adopt an entirely natural pose when you’re on the beach.
(Former Big Brother contestant Chanelle Hayes.)
Just sunbathe as you would do normally.
(The Hills star Heidi Montag.)
Looking really comfortable and relaxed.
(Former TOWIE star Lucy Mecklenburgh.)
2. It’s important to frolic in the sea. Look like you’re having the time of your life, but do not under any circumstances look at the camera.
(Model and actress Kelly Brook.)
3. When you’re finished frolicking, exit the sea in a sexy manner.
4. Running is optional, but if you do run, make sure you swish your hair about as if you’re in Baywatch.
(Model Amy Willerton.)
5. It’s a good idea to find a prop to pose with. Like a bench.
(Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham.)
6. Or a book and a glass of wine. You don’t have to actually read the book, though.
(Former glamour model Nicola McLean.)
7. Your prop could also be your significant other. Gaze lovingly at them.
(The Saturdays singer Una and rugby player husband Ben Foden.)
8. Kiss them like no one’s watching.
(TOWIE’s Jess Wright and Ricky Rayment.)
9. But it’s better to engage in a PDA so overt it’ll make onlookers feel uncomfortable.
(Kim Kardashian and ex-husband Kris Humphries.)
That means it’s fine to snog with tongues and do a bit of boob-grabbing.
(Singer Michelle Heaton and husband Hugh Hanley.)
10. When you’ve finished your PDA, go for a natural stroll down the beach. This works especially well when you look like real-life Barbie and Ken dolls.
11. But, without a doubt, the best prop of all is a shower. Wash yourself slowly and sexily.
(The Apprentice and Celebrity Big Brother star Luisa Zissman.)
And always stand on your tip-toes.
12. You need to ensure photographers get shots from all angles…
(Former TOWIE star Lauren Goodger.)