2. You may only be an assistant, but you’re getting paid and well on your way to becoming a TV journalist!
4. And that your tour of the building goes something like this:
5. But who cares! You’re finally working in a REAL NEWSROOM.
7. Or ever dealt with a single phone line… or phone…
16. You’re continually shocked at the number of people who use Internet Explorer.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸