1. A new Verizon FiOS commercial encourages viewers to reach out to the three happy customers featured in the ad. The Twitter handles of the “longtime FiOS users” are displayed in the commercial to help with this process:
2. Meet @RegSchneider:
4. And @lianarowe:
5. On Twitter, the plan initially went just how Verizon intended:
9. Of course, people do have a few questions for the supposedly “happy customers” featured in the Verizon ad:
17. And then there are the completely unrelated questions:
18. Or invitations:
28. In addition to a lot of people interested in one particular feature:
Ellie Hall is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, D.C.
Contact Ellie Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.