1. A new Verizon FiOS commercial encourages viewers to reach out to the three happy customers featured in the ad. The Twitter handles of the “longtime FiOS users” are displayed in the commercial to help with this process:
2. Meet @RegSchneider:
4. And @lianarowe:
5. On Twitter, the plan initially went just how Verizon intended:
9. Of course, people do have a few questions for the supposedly “happy customers” featured in the Verizon ad:
17. And then there are the completely unrelated questions:
18. Or invitations:
28. In addition to a lot of people interested in one particular feature:
Ellie Hall is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, D.C.
Contact Ellie Hall at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.