1. One of the Vatican’s primary Twitter accounts tweeted a story about Batman Thursday night, prompting confusion and concerns that the account had been hacked.
Holy switcheroo! Batman has grown bitter, more vengeful with the years http://t.co/bvDSGhqUV5— VaticanCommunication
2. The story was also posted on the website of the Vatican Communications Office.
3. A Vatican spokesman told The Associated Press that the story was accidentally posted by a non-native English speaker within the Communications Office.
Cardinal Timothy Dolan delivers remarks at the Catholic University of America. This is actually the best photo of any Cardinal that has ever existed.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›