1. One of the Vatican’s primary Twitter accounts tweeted a story about Batman Thursday night, prompting confusion and concerns that the account had been hacked.
Holy switcheroo! Batman has grown bitter, more vengeful with the years http://t.co/bvDSGhqUV5— VaticanCommunication
2. The story was also posted on the website of the Vatican Communications Office.
3. A Vatican spokesman told The Associated Press that the story was accidentally posted by a non-native English speaker within the Communications Office.
Cardinal Timothy Dolan delivers remarks at the Catholic University of America. This is actually the best photo of any Cardinal that has ever existed.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›