1. This 14-year-old promo for The WB is almost too glorious for words. Prepare for a celebrity-filled trip down memory lane.
2. I mean, to start, there’s Buffy grooving on the dance floor.
3. Along with Felicity, aka Keri Russell, working her cropped curls.
4. And Joey Potter and Sam McPherson would obviously hang out because they’re both girls with boys’ names.
5. Of course, Joey would also get down with the other Popular girl, Brooke McQueen aka Leslie Bibb.
6. Everything about this Angel moment is perfect.
7. As is everything about Xander’s outfit.
8. Dawson’s Creek’s Pacey bumps into Noel from Felicity, because of course he does.
9. And while we’re at it, why not throw in Felicity’s roommate Julie Emrick aka Amy Jo Johnson?
10. Or Katherine Heigl? Why not!
She was on Roswell — remember that?
11. Friendly reminder that a show existed — albeit for eight episodes — with Damon Salvatore (aka Ian Somerhalder), Kate Bosworth and her two different colored eyes, and Shane from The L Word. THIS IS A THING THAT HAPPENED.
(It was called Young Americans, by the way.)
12. Charmed’s Alyssa Milano is going Coyote Ugly on this party…
13. While Jamie Foxx is doing…something.
FYI: The Jamie Foxx Show ran on The WB from 1996–2001.