1. He is a Miami Dolphins fan.
2. He is from New Zealand.
Cops taking shirtless visitor from New Zealand back to ask about what he saw.
3. His name is Matthew Jacobs.
Now a shirtless witness in a Miami Dolphins hat from New Zealand named Matthew Jacobs who is having way too much fun telling history
4. He is 26 years old.
Star media witness from NZ Matthew Jacobs witnessed incident; starte d
5. He is visiting Washington, D.C. with five friends, who seem to have a very high opinion of him.
His friends just described him as “a fuckhead”
6. He saw a car attempt to ram through a temporary barrier at the White House.
NZ witness Matthew Jacobs says incident started when black sports car tried 2 ram through temp barrier nr white house
7. He followed the car chase on a Capital Bikeshare bike. HE WAS ALSO INTERVIEWED ON THE BIKE.
Matthew Jacobs says he saw car try to ram through temporary gate at White House, followed action on bikeshare @wusa9
8. According to his Facebook page, he has a sense of humor about his sudden, unexpected fame.
10. He already has fans.
Mrs. Gordon Levitt von Browitness
Obsessed with the bro witness and his cap.
12. His unexpected presence added a rare bit of levity into a very tense, stressful day.
RT @EvanMcSan: reminder that @ItsFischy reported the Bro Witness is actually from New Zealand. So he’s like a Hobbit bro
Why are we wearing shirts though. Bro Witness has a point.