1. Joey Spiotto designed the one-of-a-kind cover, which he’s raffling off to raise money for Child’s Play.
You can buy tickets to win the album art here before August 17th — they’re $5.00 apiece and all the proceeds go to Child’s Play, a charity that donates games and toys to hospitals and domestic violence shelters worldwide.
And, of course, the record used in the artwork is the album “Hooked on a Feeling” by Blue Swede.
3. You can check out Spiotto’s other pop-culture inspired album covers on his website.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›