1. Joey Spiotto designed the one-of-a-kind cover, which he’s raffling off to raise money for Child’s Play.
You can buy tickets to win the album art here before August 17th — they’re $5.00 apiece and all the proceeds go to Child’s Play, a charity that donates games and toys to hospitals and domestic violence shelters worldwide.
And, of course, the record used in the artwork is the album “Hooked on a Feeling” by Blue Swede.
3. You can check out Spiotto’s other pop-culture inspired album covers on his website.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.