1. Joey Spiotto designed the one-of-a-kind cover, which he’s raffling off to raise money for Child’s Play.
You can buy tickets to win the album art here before August 17th — they’re $5.00 apiece and all the proceeds go to Child’s Play, a charity that donates games and toys to hospitals and domestic violence shelters worldwide.
And, of course, the record used in the artwork is the album “Hooked on a Feeling” by Blue Swede.
3. You can check out Spiotto’s other pop-culture inspired album covers on his website.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›