1. Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Kansas City is currently building the “tallest, fastest” water slide in the world.
2. The slide will be called Verrückt, which is German for insane, which you’d obviously have to be to go on this slide.
3. The only good thing about this metal monstrosity is that riders won’t suffer death by wedgie: crazy people will go down the slide in four-person rafts.
6. If you’re still thinking this looks like a fun slide, this behind-the-scenes video will set you straight.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."