1. A new trailer for The Wolverine has been released and it looks pretty freaking awesome, regardless of whether you’re a Marvel comic books fan or not.
2. I mean, there’s Wolverine battling the tricked-out Silver Samurai.
3. There’s a creepy new villain with crazy poison tongue abilities.
6. Fans of Wolverine’s Japan-centered arcs in The Uncanny X-Men and Wolverine comic books will find even more to love about the trailer.
10. Wolverine getting taken down by a million arrows!
(Spoiler Alert: He lives.)
11. And the best part: no Jean Grey in sight.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️