1. The ads for Japanese mushroom company Hokuto are far more erotic than you’d expect for edible fungi.
2. They all feature a young housewife and a handsome “mushroom fairy” man, who appears suddenly out of thin air and invades the housewife’s personal space.
3. He often removes clothing in order to make his point.
4. The ads aren’t exactly… subtle.
5. I mean…
6. Yeah. Mushrooms.
7. The latest commercial takes it to a whole new level.
8. I mean, seriously. This mushroom fairy’s being more than a little aggressive.
9. Not to mention sexual.
10. That’s definitely inappropriate.
11. It was all a dream! Which only makes it slightly less creepy!
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›