1. The South Korean television network that airs BBC’s Sherlock advertises the show with trailers that pretty much depict it as a love story between Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.
2. I mean, look at this trailer for Season 1:
3. LISTEN to the background music in this other Season 1 trailer:
4. Observe how the Season 2 trailer ignores basic plot elements and focuses on Sherlock/John angst:
5. In conclusion, it’s pretty obvious who South Korea’s OTP is.
Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed
6. For convenience, here are all three of the trailers in one video:
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›