1. Dove hired a FBI sketch artist to draw seven women as they described themselves from behind a curtain.
2. Then, someone else is asked to describe the same woman and the sketch artist completes another drawing.
3. In every example, the women drawn from self-descriptions are uglier than those drawn from a stranger’s description.
4. Dove: “We decided to conduct a compelling social experiment that proves to women something very important: You are more beautiful than you think.”
8. Watch the video here:
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›