1. Dove hired a FBI sketch artist to draw seven women as they described themselves from behind a curtain.
2. Then, someone else is asked to describe the same woman and the sketch artist completes another drawing.
3. In every example, the women drawn from self-descriptions are uglier than those drawn from a stranger’s description.
4. Dove: “We decided to conduct a compelling social experiment that proves to women something very important: You are more beautiful than you think.”
8. Watch the video here:
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›