1. Dove hired a FBI sketch artist to draw seven women as they described themselves from behind a curtain.
2. Then, someone else is asked to describe the same woman and the sketch artist completes another drawing.
3. In every example, the women drawn from self-descriptions are uglier than those drawn from a stranger’s description.
4. Dove: “We decided to conduct a compelling social experiment that proves to women something very important: You are more beautiful than you think.”
8. Watch the video here:
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›