1. BEHOLD, THE SHERLOCK SERIES THREE PREVIEW TRAILER IN ALL ITS GLORY.
Truth be told, the trailer was a little anticlimactic, BUT WHO CARES, BECAUSE WHEN YOU’RE DYING OF THIRST IN THE DESERT, EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF WATER HELPS, RIGHT?
3. The trailer opens with a shot of Mrs. Hudson.
4. We see Lestrade rocking a buzzcut.
But what is he doing? Why is he hanging out in such a sketchy looking place? What is he hiding underneath his coat?
6. IMPORTANT: We see Molly and SHERLOCK’S REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR BEHIND HER.
7. ALSO IMPORTANT: John has a moustache.
8. The trailer ends with what appears to be the moment before Sherlock and John’s reunion.
11. BBC One hinted that a surprise would be coming at the end of a repeat of “The Reichenbach Fall.”
Which is good because Sherlock fans deserve to be rewarded for undergoing that kind of emotional trauma again.