1. BEHOLD, THE SHERLOCK SERIES THREE PREVIEW TRAILER IN ALL ITS GLORY.
Truth be told, the trailer was a little anticlimactic, BUT WHO CARES, BECAUSE WHEN YOU’RE DYING OF THIRST IN THE DESERT, EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF WATER HELPS, RIGHT?
3. The trailer opens with a shot of Mrs. Hudson.
4. We see Lestrade rocking a buzzcut.
But what is he doing? Why is he hanging out in such a sketchy looking place? What is he hiding underneath his coat?
6. IMPORTANT: We see Molly and SHERLOCK’S REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR BEHIND HER.
7. ALSO IMPORTANT: John has a moustache.
8. The trailer ends with what appears to be the moment before Sherlock and John’s reunion.
11. BBC One hinted that a surprise would be coming at the end of a repeat of “The Reichenbach Fall.”
Donâ€™t miss the repeat of #TheReichenbachFall tonight at 8:30pm. Our advice - keep watching to the very end! #Sherlock
Which is good because Sherlock fans deserve to be rewarded for undergoing that kind of emotional trauma again.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›