1. “What are you up to these days?” “Oh, being a meanie crime poet.”
11. This one not so much.
17. I think Shawne Merriman meant it to sound tougher than this.
18. All right, Marat Safin.
25. Does not take kindly to the divine mortgage crises.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?