1. “What are you up to these days?” “Oh, being a meanie crime poet.”
11. This one not so much.
17. I think Shawne Merriman meant it to sound tougher than this.
18. All right, Marat Safin.
25. Does not take kindly to the divine mortgage crises.
Ellie Hall is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, D.C.
Comics Editor + Chinese-English Translator.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.