1. Prince Harry visited a school for deaf children today as part of his three-day visit to the landlocked African kingdom of Lesotho.
2. The Kananelo Center for the Deaf is one of the many projects supported by Sentebale, a charity co-founded by Prince Harry and the Lesotho Royal Family.
3. Prince Harry spent part of his gap year working with orphaned children in Lesotho and was moved by the suffering of the country’s youngest, most vulnerable residents. The prince named his charity Sentebale, which means “Forget Me Not” in Sesotho.
4. Okay, that’s all the background information you need. Here’s Prince Harry arriving at the Kananelo Center for the Deaf.
5. Excited students line up to welcome Harry (and the cameras) to their school.