1. The members of One Direction are worried for the safety of the fans who have been camping outside their hotel in Adelaide, Australia.
2. According to the Australian Associated Press, a “small gathering” of fans has been staking out the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort, where the band is staying, since they flew into the country on Sunday.
Hundreds of diehard #1D fans wait for their idols to leave hotel. Hear what lengths they’ve gone to! #9NEWSat6
3. In the hopes of catching a glimpse of their idols, fans have been ignoring signs outside the hotel warning of poisonous snakes and invading the “snake habitats” around the resort’s perimeter.
Fans outside one direction hotel adelaide!! Mad! #1dupdates
4. When the band members learned of this, an alarmed Liam Payne sent a series of tweets urging fans to be cautious.
Girls behind the hotel please get out the fields there’s a huge sign saying snake habitat it’s just not worth it someone’s gunna get hurt
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- The second pilot who was ejected from the downed Russian warplane near Syria's border Tuesday is alive and has returned to base, Russian officials say. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›