1. The members of One Direction are worried for the safety of the fans who have been camping outside their hotel in Adelaide, Australia.
2. According to the Australian Associated Press, a “small gathering” of fans has been staking out the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort, where the band is staying, since they flew into the country on Sunday.
Hundreds of diehard #1D fans wait for their idols to leave hotel. Hear what lengths they’ve gone to! #9NEWSat6
3. In the hopes of catching a glimpse of their idols, fans have been ignoring signs outside the hotel warning of poisonous snakes and invading the “snake habitats” around the resort’s perimeter.
Fans outside one direction hotel adelaide!! Mad! #1dupdates
4. When the band members learned of this, an alarmed Liam Payne sent a series of tweets urging fans to be cautious.
Girls behind the hotel please get out the fields there’s a huge sign saying snake habitat it’s just not worth it someone’s gunna get hurt
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.