1. Something magical happened at the Game of Thrones Comic-Con panel Friday.
Game Of Thrones
Jason Momoa hops on the stage for a brief cameo. Emilia Clarke exclaims “My sun and stars!” #GoTSDCC
2. Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen were reunited for a brief moment and Drogo defiantly told author George R.R. Martin that he wasn’t dead.
3. Khaleesi was a bit overwhelmed.
5. Unfortunately, you were included in the “In Memoriam” video (set to Boyz II Men) that opened the Game of Thrones panel, so it’s pretty clear that you’re dead.
6. Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Until the rivers run dry, and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
7. You can watch the whole panel on YouTube (Jason Momoa takes the stage at 14:43):
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›