1. “Charles Ross is known to go around Manatee county and create situations in order to harass and annoy people while filming it and then putting it on you tube [sic].”
3. “Ross then challenged the victim asking if he wanted to hit him.”
4. “All the while Owens was filming the crime with a camera.”
5. “The victim stated this battery was unwanted and filled out an affidavit.”
6. “Several other victims came forward but were too embarrassed to pursue charges.”
7. “I took possession of the camera as evidence. The manager of the movie theater, Mr. Douchkoff, also trespassed both Ross and Owens in my presence and both subjects stated they understood they would be arrested should they return to the theater.”
8. UPDATE: Charles Ross was charged with battery and released on a $750 bond. A court date has been for February.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸