1. You are not emotionally prepared for this new Sherlock trailer.
2. I mean, from the very beginning you know that you’re not going to survive until January. Let’s be real.
3. We see Sherlock planning on surprising John with his reappearance.
7. Not to mention the glorious return of our favo(u)rite self-centered high-functioning sociopath.
9. The entire fandom shared Mrs. Hudson’s reaction, TBH.
10. Sherlock’s back because London’s being threatened by a terrorist attack.
12. WHAT KIND OF FOOTAGE, YOU ASK? Oh, just Sherlock responding to John’s moustache.
14. And John visiting Sherlock’s grave two years after the Reichenbach Fall.
16. AND THEN WE SEE HE BROUGHT MARY MORSTAN WITH HIM AND THE EMOTIONS ARE TOO OVERPOWERING FOR LIFE.
17. What’s this? Oh nothing, just Sherlock calculating how to survive falling off a hospital roof.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.