1. You are not emotionally prepared for this new Sherlock trailer.
2. I mean, from the very beginning you know that you’re not going to survive until January. Let’s be real.
3. We see Sherlock planning on surprising John with his reappearance.
7. Not to mention the glorious return of our favo(u)rite self-centered high-functioning sociopath.
9. The entire fandom shared Mrs. Hudson’s reaction, TBH.
10. Sherlock’s back because London’s being threatened by a terrorist attack.
12. WHAT KIND OF FOOTAGE, YOU ASK? Oh, just Sherlock responding to John’s moustache.
14. And John visiting Sherlock’s grave two years after the Reichenbach Fall.
16. AND THEN WE SEE HE BROUGHT MARY MORSTAN WITH HIM AND THE EMOTIONS ARE TOO OVERPOWERING FOR LIFE.
17. What’s this? Oh nothing, just Sherlock calculating how to survive falling off a hospital roof.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈