2. Bruce and Kris Jenner released a statement to E! News confirming that they have separated after 22 years of marriage.
“We are living separately and we are much happier this way.
But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority.”
3. Rumors of marital problems have been dogging the Jenners for months.
4. The news comes in the wake of rumors surrounding the show’s new, all-time-low viewership numbers.
5. Never forget.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.