2. Bruce and Kris Jenner released a statement to E! News confirming that they have separated after 22 years of marriage.
“We are living separately and we are much happier this way.
But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority.”
3. Rumors of marital problems have been dogging the Jenners for months.
4. The news comes in the wake of rumors surrounding the show’s new, all-time-low viewership numbers.
5. Never forget.
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›