1. The push is at 2:17:
2. These GIFs give a better sense of just exactly HOW HIGH UP THEY WERE when he pushed her over the edge.
3. In spite of this, Jessica Powell didn’t actually end up dumping her “pushy” boyfriend Creighton Baird.
4. Baird posted a picture on Instagram later in the day with this caption:
“For all y’all asking the same damn question: This picture was taken as soon as Jessica ascended back up to the top after the infamous push. She gave me a massive hug and thanked me for helping her jump. So the answer is no, there was no breaking up to be had that day :-)”
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›