1. Behold, the most magical thing that will happen on your television this fall.
2. On Tuesday night, Allison Janney, aka C.J. Cregg, hinted that something glorious might happen during her interview on The Arsenio Hall Show.
Forgot to mention I’m performing #theJackal on @arseniohall tonight!
3. But nothing could have prepared us for this.
5. NOTHING IN THE WORLD. Not even C.J. herself.
6. Watch C.J. perform “The Jackal” in the 18th episode of The West Wing’s 1st season.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›