1. President Barack Obama bounced a soccer ball on his head at a White House ceremony celebrating the the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings and the Major League Soccer champion LA Galaxy.
Olivier Douliery/Abaca Press / MCT
4. Secretary of State John Kerry practiced his soccer skills while meeting with the Afghanistan womenâ€™s soccer team in Kabul on Tuesday.
Jason Reed / Reuters
5. Kerry was a little shaky at first…
6. But he was soon heading balls back and forth with Zahra Mahmoodi, captain of the Afghanistan womenâ€™s soccer team.
8. Who do you think has more skills? President Barack Obama…
Ellie Hall is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, D.C.
Contact Ellie Hall at email@example.com