1. President Barack Obama bounced a soccer ball on his head at a White House ceremony celebrating the the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings and the Major League Soccer champion LA Galaxy.
4. Secretary of State John Kerry practiced his soccer skills while meeting with the Afghanistan womenâ€™s soccer team in Kabul on Tuesday.
5. Kerry was a little shaky at first…
6. But he was soon heading balls back and forth with Zahra Mahmoodi, captain of the Afghanistan womenâ€™s soccer team.
8. Who do you think has more skills? President Barack Obama…
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.