1. You are physically incapable of controlling your hair.
2. You would rather be in a library than anywhere else.
3. This was you in every class, from elementary school to college.
5. And so people often have this reaction to you at first.
6. You consider it your duty to keep your friends in line and down-to-earth.
7. And you always find yourself being the voice of reason in a group.
8. You never go anywhere without bringing something to read.
12. You would literally commit murder for a Time-Turner.
14. Mostly because you have a hard time expressing your feelings.
16. And all of your (close) friends are used to this.
17. You often find yourself overwhelmed by the stupidity of others.
18. You can’t stop yourself from correcting people if they’re doing something wrong.
21. And you aren’t afraid to get physical about it (but only if you’ve exhausted all the logical options and it’s truly necessary).
22. You’re an incredibly loyal friend and will do just about anything for the people you love.
In The News Today
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›