1. “Wait, so if you can hear me then you’re not actually deaf.”
Deaf, hard of hearing… WHATEVER.
2. When people silently mouth things to you.
You’re so clever and funny.
5. “What’s it like being death?”
Deaf people aren’t the only ones who need you to enunciate.
6. When somebody suggests that we play the telephone game…
7. “If you can’t hear, why don’t you know sign language?”
I do. See?
11. When people complain about the movie subtitles being turned on…
12. Trying to have a simple conversation with people…
13. When people grow impatient repeating themselves.
14. What I tell myself when I’m missing a seemingly interesting conversation…
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.