2. “Egypt on the waterfront,” has a completely different geographical meaning
3. You believe this is appropriate New Years Day attire
4. You can spell Schuylkill, Manayunk, and Conshohocken without hesitation
12. Your grammer is constantly corrected because you say, “down the shore.”
14. You know SEPTA is a form of transportation and not a venereal disease
20. You suffer from a slight inferiority complex since you’re stuck between NYC and DC
23. You couldn’t be more tired of the Fresh Prince theme song
24. This is the only acceptable form of bullying
Broad Street Bullies
27. You’re aware people believe the Main Line is like this.
28. But know that it’s really more like this
30. When throwing a party you make sure to have time to go to BOTH the state liquor store and beer distributor
31. You include Tastykakes as part of a well balanced breakfast
32. This voice has lead to equal amounts of joy and frustration
We love you Merrill
35. You know who really ended the Cold War
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?