1. Faber College from Animal House
Filmed at the University of Oregon
2. Harrison University from Old School
UCLA was the backdrop for the Will Ferrell/Vince Vaughn classic. The movie also filmed at both Harvard and USC.
3. Ithaca University from Road Trip
In addition to the University of Georgia filming also took place at Tennessee, UT Austin, and USC
4. Barden University from Pitch Perfect
The a cappella themed movie was filmed on LSU’s campus.
5. Western University from Blue Chips
Shaq and Penny were filmed taking a campus tour at USC’s campus, however all the basketball games were filmed at Frankfort Senior High School Everett Case Arena in Frankfort, IN.
6. Adams College from Revenge of the Nerds
The film about the lovable losers of Lambda Lambda Lambda was filmed at the University of Arizona.
7. South Harmon Institute of Technology (S.H.I.T.) from Accepted
Justin Long and Jonah Hill’s made up college was actually Chapman University.
8. ESU from The Program
Heisman hopeful Joe Kane and the ESU Timberwolves filmed their games inside Williams-Brice Stadium at the University of South Carolina. In addition to USC some of the filming was done at Duke University.
9. Great Lakes University from Back To School
Filming for the Rodney Dangerfield hit took place at the University of Wisconsin.
10. Atlanta A&T University from Drumline
Nick Cannon’s drum battles were filmed on the Clark University campus.
11. South Central Louisiana State University from The Waterboy
Bobby Boucher flexed his medulla oblongata at Stetson University in Florida.
12. Truth University from Stomp The Yard
Filming took place at Morris Brown College in addition to Georgia Tech, Clark University, and Morehouse College.
13. Coolidge College from Van Wilder
UCLA was once again the setting for the Ryan Reynolds film.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›