1. Your long-lost twin is somewhere out there, waiting for you.
They’re the only person out there who understands how you and your hair behave.
2. Everyone is super wealthy and lives in a beautiful mansion.
While dabbling in something tasteful, like wine or wedding gowns.
3. Brits may have class, but Americans are cool.
We never let go, Jack!
4. At camp you can stay in a private bunk with no supervision
Yeah right. This place would have been shut down faster than you could say LiLo.
5. Letting an 11-year-old pierce your ears is an acceptable life decision.
6. There are no repercussions if you steal someone’s identity.
Just wear matching outfits, you will be fine.
7. You should be charmed, rather than terrified, to find your ex-husband has broken into your apartment.
Although if he looks like Dennis Quaid…
8. It’s only a matter of time before your divorced parents get back together.
Collective sigh from divorced parents worldwide.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".