3. 3. Although it won’t matter, you’re not above going alone
4. 4. Next you make the crucial decision of where to go
At this point you’ve already surrendered to the calories, so they better be MINDBLOWING.
5. 5. And annoy whatever poor (and semi-creepy) soul is working at that hour
6. 6. You order one of everything. Because you need it, really.
7. 7. Then pay the bill…
Which will hurt worse tomorrow..
8. 8. You impatiently wait in line while the food cooks
9. 9. You accidentally (or blatantly) use too much of the hot sauce they warned you about
10. 10. But still manage to ravage through every delicious bite
OMG OMG OMG
11. 11. You have a moment of celebratory reflection
“That was absolutely the best meal I’ve ever eaten…EVER.”
12. 12. Get home and pass out immediately
14. 14. Quickly replay the way the evening unfolded
Oh no, did that really happen?! It wasn’t that bad, right?
16. 16. Drink a gallon of water
WATER IS MAGICAL
17. 17. Ponder the gym…
The thought is excruciating
18. 18. Quickly dismiss that idea
There’s absolutely no way.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›