1. Green Tomato Chutney
Pack unlikely to ripen green tomatoes into a relish that you can use for months to come.
2. Green Tomato Soup
Sultry Black Forest ham laces its flavor throughout this bright soup, which is finished with an enriching dollop of sour cream.
3. Fried Green Tomato & Pancetta Panini
Stack tart, juicy fried green tomatoes into a pressed sandwich along with fatty pancetta and some melty provolone for good measure.
4. Grilled Green Tomatoes with Creamy Basil Sauce
Enjoy the flavors of fried green tomatoes in a lighter way by grilling them! Top with a tangy mayo-based sauce for that “just soaked in buttermilk” bite!.
5. Tagliata with Green Tomatoes, Oregano & Mustard
Tagliata refers to the way the steak is sliced prior to serving. Saucy, sour green tomatoes help to cut the richness for a well rounded bite!
- At least one person – a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›