1. Blackberry Lime Rickeys
Blend in some blackberries for a sunset summer sipper!
2. Arugula and Peach Salad with Creamy Chive Vinaigrette
The season’s juiciest peaches get tossed with bitter arugula and dressed with a creamy chive dressing.
3. Grilled Corn, Mint, And Scallion Salad
Enjoy fresh corn, off the cob. Your guests will thank you! Mixed with scallions, and seasoned with mint, this dish is the perfect summertime side.
4. Grilled Beef Tenderloin
Enjoy a crispy crust on just right seared beef tenderloin.
5. Peach Upside-Down Cornmeal Skillet Cake
Don’t be fooled by the crispy edges of this peach upside-down cake. Inside it’s soft, gooey and sweet!
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›