Shake up a classic tonight; then sit down to an easy and elegant summer dinner!
2. Eggplant and Parsley Dip (Melintzanosalata)
Char eggplants for a smoky, spiced Grecian spread.
3. Chilled Cucumber Soup with Salt-Roasted Shrimp
This cooling summer soup can be prepped well in advance of guests’ arrival.
4. Grilled Corn with Chili Powder & Lime
Chili powder and fresh lime give corn a Mexican flare. Plus, it’s easy to toss on the grill alongside whatever else you’re cooking.
5. Grilled Salmon with Tomatoes & Basil
Fresh tomatoes add their sweet acidity to a rich salmon fillet for simple sophistication.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.