2. She would make every day as exciting as April Fool’s day.
Because pranks are second nature to her.
3. She could teach you how to find a style that is totally your own, just like she did.
Even in red velvet, her suit look stands true.
4. She’d help you stay fit (through the art of dance).
5. She would motivate you!
She doesn’t let her haters bring her down.
6. She tells it like it is.
Because you’d rather hear these hurtful things from a friend than a random anyways, right?
7. She would probably introduce you to all of her fabulous famous friends.
8. She stands up for what’s right.
Even Lord Voldemort doesn’t intimidate her.
9. She could help you become a star.
You probably wouldn’t become as famous as Sophia Grace and Rosie, but you’d still get some face time.
10. She’d take you to all the cool events she’s invited to.
And probably include you in all of her tweets/selfies from the night.
11. She’d give you lots of free make-up products because she’s a CoverGirl.
But you’d never feel self conscious around her because she’s clearly easy going about it.
12. She could teach you so many things because she knows so much.
Like how to speak “whale!”
13. She would help you brainstorm hilarious Halloween costumes!
14. She would help you make the tough decisions.
Because clearly she ponders the hard questions just like everybody else.
15. She would help you perfect the art of humility.
While also not-so-subtly pointing out how amazing you are.
16. She’d come up with new games for you to play together.
Like her awesome app Heads Up!
17. If you hang out with her enough, her humor might rub off on you.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️