1. She is given assignments that seem impossible.
2. But somehow always manages to finish them at the last minute.
3. Her friends talk to her about her love interests.
4. Her family embarrasses her in front of the opposite gender.
5. She has angsty moments.
6. She found a quirky, loveable group of friends.
That are unlike any of the friends she had at home.
7. She’s trying to figure out who she is.
8. She messes up the occasional interview.
9. She gets in trouble with authority figures.
10. And downright fails some assignments.
11. She finds herself in classes where she doesn’t entirely know what she is getting herself into.
12. She and her friends take part in the occasional “your mom” joke.
13. She’s late for class and a general mess in the morning.
15. She has sprouts of determination.
Deciding to impersonate your father in the army…chugging some coffee and finishing the last 5 pages of your thesis, same diff.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›