1. People start calling themselves ‘graduands’.
(Graduand: a student about to graduate.)
WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT?
2. But you’ve done it - you’re getting LETTERS AFTER YOUR NAME. Awesome.
3. There’s a part of you which wants to just wants to visit everybody who ever doubted you.
4. You’ve probably had to move home. Which is going… great.
5. Letting your mum know your plans in advance already seems like a drag.
Don’t be so angsty.
6. But you head out when you can… and reacquaint yourself with the locals. OH THE LOCALS.
This is not how you dreamed the end of uni.
7. At home, you spend a little time rediscovering your old hobbies.
…but mostly sit flicking between Facebook, Buzzfeed and Twitter.
8. Then your parents remind you that, you know, you’re meant to be getting a job, moving out, paying rent, feeding yourself, washing your own clothes etc, etc.
Is there an emergency service for this?
12. …and realise getting that dream career isn’t going to be a lot tougher than you’d thought.
13. After perfecting your CV and cover letter, you find out most companies demand you fill out online application forms instead.
‘Please list all qualifications and previous work experience…’ THEY’RE ON MY CV, DAMMIT.