1. You may be used to seeing Suzanne “Crazy Eyes” Warren in her signature prison khakis and Bantu knots.
Crazy Eyes, whom we learned more about in Season 2 of the hit Netflix show Orange Is the New Black, is a beautiful person with a gentle spirit. But, my friends, there is more to learn here.
2. And the woman who plays Crazy Eyes, Uzo Aduba, is your new style inspiration.
Some of you already knew she was silently slaying every red carpet she ever graced. The rest of you gon’ learn today.
3. Clearly Uzo is an actress playing a character — a character with a specific look that is nothing like Uzo IRL. So can we just give credit where credit is due?
Can we all just unite to acknowledge a beautiful glamazon when we see one, please? Thank you.
4. Exhibit A: White dress, red lip, perfect wavy shoulder-length bob.
Blush? On point. Lashes? Batting 1,000. And the SMIZE.
5. Exhibit B: This sleek, pale gray, cleavage-baring belted dress.
This is how you handle the red carpet. Olivia Pope would approve.
6. Next, allow Uzo to demonstrate the ~proper way~ to do the look over the shoulder.
Note the flawless fuchsia lippie and cheekbones in full glory.
7. Are you still standing? Are your socks not blown off?
Dat leg, doe.
8. And this ENTIRE photo shoot for Refinery 29. Consider the game BODIED, bitches.
9. The LBD is classic. But here, Uzo takes it to another level.
Toned arms and tummy, RADIANT skin, to-die-for smoky eye, AND an elegant crop top. Uzo, you win. You are killing the game, and everyone else who came to play should just go home.
10. For her next feat, watch Uzo completely flip the script and rock a textured pompadour.
Chocolate and vanilla swiiirl. And * serve *
11. Do you need more proof? Do you need more physical evidence that Uzo Aduba knows what the hell she is doing out here?
Nude makeup; sultry hair in the eye; bold, geometric-patterned dress. Listen, the girl is good.
12. No. Words. Needed.
Well, one: YAAAAAAAAAASS!