1. Really go to TOWN on that gingerbread house.
3. Give a little love to your outdoor trees!
Go buckwild in the wild!
4. Instead of apple pie for dessert, try something unique.
Like a peppermint stick ice cream brownie pyramid! Or how ‘bout a peppermint sundae?
6. Plan a family craft night!
And be sure to blast your favorite holiday jams.
8. Make your family vehicles glisten!
And drive around pretending to be Santa. Perhaps donate some food or gifts to Toys for Tots.
9. Have an ugly sweater party for your pets.
10. Make something wacky for Santa!
Like this Double Peppermint Jelly Roll Cake for his big ol’ belly.
11. Why not sing your heart out to your neighbors?
12. Build your own sled and join a sled race!
Beep! Beep! Comin’ in hot!