1. All right, so let’s say you’re at your favorite eating establishment.
3. Of course, everyone has their favorite dipping sauce.
Not sure how well that compliments chicken nuggets, but to each his own.
7. Mayonnaise could be another option.
Particularly for you Belgians out there.
8. Or perhaps your heart belongs to something more proprietary.
Chick-fil-a sauce, Horsey Sauce, Border Sauce… take your pick.
9. Some good, old-fashioned honey has been historically popular.
10. And even cocktail sauce has some fans.
Hey, it’s not just for shrimp anymore.
12. Let us know in the comments, and keep on dippin’.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›