1. There’s always that one person on your list each year…
4. You try shopping around, in hopes of getting inspired by the Holiday Gods.
“I’m trying to find something unique…”
6. Which means you basically get them the same thing every year.
7. Maybe you get them a book from their favorite author.
13. And they’ll learn from you.
And you’ll look like a thoughtful and creative gift-giver once more!
14. Share your favorite gift options below!
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️