1. There’s always that one person on your list each year…
4. You try shopping around, in hopes of getting inspired by the Holiday Gods.
“I’m trying to find something unique…”
6. Which means you basically get them the same thing every year.
7. Maybe you get them a book from their favorite author.
13. And they’ll learn from you.
And you’ll look like a thoughtful and creative gift-giver once more!
14. Share your favorite gift options below!
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›