1. There’s always that one person on your list each year…
4. You try shopping around, in hopes of getting inspired by the Holiday Gods.
“I’m trying to find something unique…”
6. Which means you basically get them the same thing every year.
7. Maybe you get them a book from their favorite author.
13. And they’ll learn from you.
And you’ll look like a thoughtful and creative gift-giver once more!
14. Share your favorite gift options below!
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›