1. If you grew up in the 1990s, chances are “Kiss Me” is one of your main jams.
3. The song was in all the greatest late 90s teen entertainment.
In particular, She’s All That, but also Dawson’s Creek among others.
4. It featured prominently in your dreams.
Maybe it still does.
5. There are plenty of songs that make up the standard high school dance line up, but “Kiss Me” is the best.
Damn you, Cha Cha Slide.
6. When “Kiss Me” comes on the radio, you can’t help but feel nostalgic for your youth.
7. “Kiss Me” will get stuck in your head, but that won’t matter.
8. It’s pretty much the best song for a slow dance that mankind has ever made.
You wish you were one of these two!