1. You are super excited, you just had a great interview
“I think we are really looking for some one just like you! You seem like an excellent candidate!”
2. Maybe you talked to about a dozen people over the course of a few weeks
“You are truly exceptional in every way possible.”
3. Either way, you think you have finally made it
“Hey, Mom, I think I might have something!”
5. “We just have to interview a few more people, we’ll be in touch early next week.”
13. You start sending emails
Dear Sir or Madam,
You said I should email anytime if I had a question. Well, I have a question: Did you hire me or did you not hire me?
14. No reply? Maybe I’m going to the spam folder. Better call!
17. Not getting the job is annoying, but never really knowing you didn’t get it is significantly more annoying
19. This is them
Because they don’t have you to high five.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›