1. A while ago, you opened your mailbox, and there was this invitation
2. It’s time for your 5, 10 or 15… year reunion
Has it been that long?
4. But then you find out that it costs money
Do I really want to do this?
5. What about my old friends? Are they going?
Get thyself to Facebook. What is the chatter?
7. Well, maybe you could reconnect with your old flame
Strike up a conversation like, “I know we haven’t talked in a while, but I love what you have been doing the last few years on Facebook.”
11. You forget about it and, all of a sudden, your reunion is this weekend
12. You now have anxieties about everything
I need a style consultation.
13. What do I say when they ask what I am up to now?
Or, worse, I am one of the unemployed ones.
16. How late do I have to be until I am fashionably late?
Seriously, is there a rule on this?
20. But wait, some more people are arriving… and that looks like one of your friends!
21. And just when things look like the might get fun…
Well, I’m getting a drink.
22. Then you see him/her across the room: that girl/boy you were/still are obsessed with
27. You resort to questioning the whole thing
Oh yeah, I only came because I wanted to see who shows up to these things.