1. The Secret Santa gift exchange, it’s a staple of most Christmas Parties
Other variations on the tradition include the Yankee Swap, White Elephant and probably something that you made up just so you could stiff your Irish friend with a potato for kicks.
2. It can be tough buying some inexpensive trinket for a friend or coworker that is appropriate, funny and perfect for them
There is really only so much that the dollar store can provide
4. Here is what you will need:
6. A DVD from a heart-wrenching romantic movie
Can be substituted for Romantic Comedy or Pornographic film if desired.
8. An instant dinner
You could throw in a cup of noodles, a frozen dinner or perhaps just two slices of bread and some peanut butter and jelly.
9. A large paper bag
Keeps the gift contained and organized, which is important!
11. Some Lotion
If you are becoming budget conscious, just toss in that hotel bottle you swiped a few years ago. It should be enough!
12. An instrumental Christmas music CD
Your local thrift store or used record shop probably has a few lying around.
13. Here’s What You Do
14. Take Everything and Put It Into The Bag
The lotion should go first so it comes out last on the night of your Secret Santa.
15. Take a marker and write this onto the bag
Yes, it is that simple!