1. It’s neither candy nor corn
Well, it might technically be a candy and includes corn syrup as an ingredient, but honestly, it just doesn’t count.
3. Wax is an actual ingredient in candy corn
“I’d like to eat some wax,” said no one ever.
4. The other ingredients are sugar, corn syrup, salt, egg whites and colorings
5. When trick or treating, it is almost always distributed in a homemade bag
I appreciate the effort, but couldn’t it have been gummi bears?
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›