1. When You Tell People Your School was/is in Maine, They Assume You Are Moderately Insane
6. When People Came to Visit, They Wanted to Go Here
You had to figure out where this was (Hint: Cape Elizabeth)
8. The Question was Never Whether You Skied, But How Often
You Probably Invested in at Least One Season Pass
9. You’ve Taken Multiple Trips to Acadia National Park
10. Hearing the Phrase “Just Outside of Boston” is Physically Painful
11. Your Professors Brought Their Dogs to Class
You knew both your professors and their dogs on a first name basis
13. You Own an Arsenal of Winter Stuff
Showshoes… don’t know where they came from.
14. You Have an Educated Opinion on Both Tim Horton’s and Dunkin Donuts
Yay for Options!
15. Hockey Was the Most Important Sport on Campus
17. Having a Car Made You Very Popular on Friday Afternoons
19. You’ve Been to L.L. Bean in Freeport at 2 am
The place never closes.
22. You Have a Special Place in Your Liver for Shipyard’s Pumpkinhead
24. You Would Occasionally Go on Joy Rides to Look at Views
26. You Made Some Great Friends
“We’re all in this together, people!”
27. This Happened and You Still Went to Class
So much snow
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.